Are you looking for an internship that provides you with all the necessary skills in the fashion industry? Kaiser is a global manufacturer of men’s outerwear. Our product range consists primarily of trousers, sports coats, jackets, overcoats and suits. Kaiser runs production in affiliated companies in the Far East and in Eastern Europe.
Kaiser exclusively supplies large customers in the trade and mail order sectors, as well as vertical suppliers, meeting the specific requirements of companies ranging from discount houses to department stores up to store chains.
Be sure to check our website for more information about us! We provide an internship in our technical department for students to learn all about garment making. Here we make all our models from concept to ready patterns; we think about constructions and technical solutions for production difficulties; we make product sketches; we check samples and bulk production; we are communicating with customers regarding their collections.
As trainee in our technical department you will be involved in:
- Pattern making on Lectra CAD/CAM system
- Sketching of our styles in CorelDraw
- Assisting our patternmakers with measurements charts, constructions, etc.
- Checking incoming samples and bulk production
- Communication with our production partners abroad
If the following applies to you, than you can be the perfect person for the internship:
- good English is a must
- You know how to work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- You are a team player and you are very communicative
- You are open minded and eager to learn everything about garment production!
Interested? Please send us your details to:
Kaiser, Am Hundsrück 4, D-63924 Kleinheubach